Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
упойка1961upoika1961@abv .bgНастройки за акаунт и поверителност
упойка1961
Настройки за акаунт и поверителност
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @upoika1961 your game is Candy Crush Saga. So that someone can help you, I'll make sure you're redirected to the right community. I can't help directly here in Candy Crush Friends Saga (that's a different game). However, I will tag your moderators.
@kiara_wael @MountainMom @bearwithme @PummyRaj
What are we doing? I'm still waiting for my reward from pins. When will I get it? What are we doing?
and the problem is that I want to get a reward from yesterday, and I haven't received what I posted in the picture yet. The problem is that I can't get a reward from Tapia Pink, where I have to wait until it loads again. When will I get this reward? How long do I have to wait?
I would be happy if I could get this award, it's been like this since yesterday.
The problem is that when I played Candy Crush Saga I got this pin but I didn't get a prize. There's even a picture and I got so little gold from this pin that I didn't get a gold prize.
Hi @upoika1961 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.
I hope you're well. What exactly do you want to do? Have you already played Candy Crush Friends Saga and lost your progress? What exactly is your problem? Please tell me how I can help you. Thank you and have a lovely day.