Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing a level and when the level opened it switched the candies because it don’t have moves then it just needed the level. There was a move for me to make. This isn’t the first time it has I guess “glitched”
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can have moves, but when the system detects no possible candy swiping.....it notifies you and ends the stage immediately.
I have experienced a situation where I clicked on a new stage and immediately it loaded, it showed no possible moves instantly. I lost my supercharger on the spot.
So, it's a glitch most likely.