Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello fellow players I would like to know if contests are real.. I would love to receive merch or something from candy crush I'm far and a long time player
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Survivor93 if you are referring to the Events that appear in your game, then yes the 'contests' are real.
You will never win anything of real value from these in-game contests though as usually the rewards are boosters.
You can win gold from some of the in-game contests and some people find this a 'valuable' reward.
I have never known King to provide merchandise as a reward for an in-game contests
The one exception to all of this is the All Stars competition that takes place once a year. If you compete in this and manage to get to the finals then you can win money and merchandise