Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do you kill the frogs in level 8061
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You don't kill them, you feed them and move them three times. I have explained it here:
Hi @mzdolly7 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.
There's no frog in the game Candy Crush Friends Saga. I think you might mean Candy Crush Saga? So I'll have your question moved to the correct forum. This may take a while. Perhaps one of the awesome players can help you in the meantime: @christinewupp