Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would like to see an add-on of watching videos to get bars for playing tough levels. I’ve been on a level for nearly a week and getting some bars would help in completing the level and give the paying advertising companies their worth.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @usmcbambi I am sorry to say that ideas with the subject of obtaining gold bars as a reward aren't allowed.
Please read the Welcome To The Ideas Section for more information.
@QueenB @FluffyDinosaur @bearwithme as the subject of more gold bars isn't allowed as an idea would one of you please move this post to Tiffi's Idea Library and mark it accordingly. Thank you.