Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is it no one sends extra lives? I request lives from my friends all the time but no one ever sends them. I send extra lives all the time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Dawn1999 Welcome to the Community π€ We are all players like yourself and it's nice that you have joined us. You have posted in a thread that is 10 months old, not sure how you found it, but it would have been better to have started a new one. After saying that you can see how long receiving lives has been a problem.
Many of us are having problems now, I have attached my thread I started some weeks ago. If you click on the View Post in green to open it, you can add your comments there.
Also being new to the Community you might also find what I have attached below helpful. Again click on the View Post in green and have a read. Hope you stay in the Community, read and join in other posts under Discussions and Support, it's always nice to know how others are doing π
Hi this is exactly my question. And I thought it was hust me. Loads of people have sent me some but I don't get any.
You send me 1 and I will for you
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback and Sorry to hear about this , Let's try a few things to fix that: