Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am forever being asked for lives by other players but they never give me any back in return.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’ll only give lives to those who give them to me.
That is a fair approach @sarahrtheo but based on my game it might not work in the long run.
The problem with lives has been discussed here quite a few times and there is a couple of issues that make the sending and receiving of lives problematic.
Not every life you send is received by the people you send them to and not all of your life requests are received either.
So when someone sends you a life request and you send a life and request in return they might only see your request and not the life that you sent.
To put it another way people might not be sending you lives because they think you aren't sending them lives (even if you are), or your life requests aren't being received.
I do constantly request lives from the same people I’m giving lives to. I’ve now reached the point where I’ll only give lives to those who give them to me.
Do you ask for lives @sarahrtheo
It is easier for people to send lives to people that request them than it is to send lives to people that haven't asked for lives.
If you are sending lives and just expecting people to send you lives in return then that isn't a realistic expectation due to how sending lives works.