Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been offline for 6 days. I've cleared the cache, restarted my computer, router, and app, and nothing. I've reinstalled the app for hrs, and I'm still offline.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i have a double connection, wired and wifi6 and the game never conneted, i reinstall and lose all and restart from 0 and no connected
Same here
Are you referring to this message @ninoac
If this is what you are seeing then there is no fix for this and all you can do is contact Player Support