Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I pass this without boosters. Getting ready to switch to another game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The level layout does not really matter. There are many impossible levels from here onwards, so if you pass this one you'll get stuck again on another soon. You are meant to pay your way out of these levels with gold.
Unfortunately from about level 18,000 onwards players have to spend more gold than can be earned in the game, so if you are out of gold and want to catch up with the end of the game, there are only these choices:
If you are no longer actually enjoying playing this game I would suggest to choose option no.2.
So how does the level layout look like i wonder?
I have been stuck on this for over 3 weeks. Also I lost the chocolate box.
Show me the level screenshot.