Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
please see picture. I don’t know what else to do to finish the level? The hard pink candy doesn’t appear no matter what I do.
Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am really sorry but there is nothing you can do here. You will have to close the game and replay this level. There are some order locks here which require sugar coats and frosting to open. Now that you have destroyed the magic mixers that spawn those there is no possible way that this level can be passed. The magic mixer is protected by liquorice fences but I guess a double colour bomb combo and perhaps the jelly fish might destroy it, so when you replay the level make sure you do not use such a combo and beware of the fish until the mixer has spawned enough sugar coats. This one is still the best thread about this level, it dates back from when it was a different number but also includes a video:
.