Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The idea is to place a mark above the player’s image inside the game, indicating whether the level is legendary or any other level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am sorry but I do not understand what you are suggesting. The levels are all labeled. What exactly is it you would like to see added? Do you mean when playing the game board? The background colour is red for legendary levels. It stands out quite well I think:
This level is clearly legendary. The background shows this. Essentially you are in hell!