Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Does anyone have any tips for me? I’m stuck on level 3665 and I have only 2 gold and no win streak. 😔
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you so much for the tips! I was able to pass the level! I paid more attention to when I was using my boosters and using them towards the end helped me pass!😁
Hey!
Unfortunately when you're stuck in a position like this, it can be super difficult to win the level without any boosters. Some levels are designed in a way that almost forces you to wait for that one perfect board or a really lucky cascade, so it’s totally normal to feel like you’re hitting a wall! I would suggest that you keep playing when you have the patience for it, because eventually the right combination will line up and you will pass the level!
I also noticed that you have two lollipop hammers and a free switch available. Those can be super helpful if you are down to your last few moves and you’re close to winning. Using them at the right moment can make a big difference, like when one swap could create a strong special candy. Don’t feel bad about using them because that’s what they’re there for and you will always have opportunities to get more!
There are also plenty of different resources on this website that can give you so many tips and strategies so you should definitely check them out! Just remember to not give up. You've got this! ☺️
TLDR: