Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I do not want to play candy royale and you force me to play it every 15 minutes! Then when I win boosters for a minimum of 15 minutes you put all these pop ups and waste my damn time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes @Lanie13 both Candy Royale and pop-ups are things that people have complained about for a long time now.
Pop-ups seem to be getting worse in my opinion in that they appear to be lasting longer and now can't be skipped like they could in the past. I guess this means that King have no plans to get rid of them or make them less intrusive.
Candy Royale is both liked and disliked in equal measure, so I really can't understand why King doesn't allow those that don't want to play it opt out, like we could when it first appeared.
For what it's worth, which probably isn't a great deal, please consider adding your votes to the ideas linked below
POP_UPS
CANDY ROYALE