Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I reach 21 twice and did get a reward. I also passed a level and it said I did. i used my 10 gold bars to extend the play and used my flying saucer
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The game also took my gold bars to finish the level I completed the level and then the game reset and said I lost.
Hello @kisean515 it sounds like you have had an issue with a reward from Candy Royale.
Not receiving rewards from the Royale is a very common complaint, but no one here can provide you with the missing gold bars.
Some people mistakenly believe they should receive all of the gold from the Royale, but this isn't the case and we only receive a share of the jackpot that is divided equally between the number of people that are left at the end of the 21 levels.
If this happens again please obtain screenshots of the issue as this makes it easier for everyone to understand the problem. If you can remember please take a screenshot of your map (and gold quantity) just before you start the last level of a Royale. Then take another screenshot showing the reward provided to you by the Royale and how it hasn't been added to your gold quantity.