Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Amazon ads open new pages and when I attempt to get back to the game I am flipped out of game and lose progress. Makes me never want to use Amazon!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Linda122843 it is not just Amazon adverts that open a new page the issue you describe affects a lot of adverts
https://share.google/YhgU4NGyNfSpGwwWV
Until the issue is sorted by King there isn't really anything anyone can do about the problem other than to watch less adverts.
I play on Android and when an advert redirects me to their website I use the back button to get back to my game. Sometimes I just press the back button once and I get back to my game, but ivca I have to press it two or three times. Doing this I still get my reward