Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In years of playing this game, I've only ever won the Booster Wheel Star prize once. Is that normal? Even when it seems the wheel will stop on the star it always manages to move past it or stop just before it. Anyone else?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
wow! Thank you for your reply 💕..
Those numbers come nowhere close for me.. strange. :( I’ve been playing for years. I hope it improves with time. 🥺
Only once in several years is definitely not normal @PrincessSugar in my opinion.
Normal behaviour isn't something that can be defined for the Booster Wheel though as King hasn't declared how often a player should receive a jackpot
Personally I receive the jackpot once every four weeks on average, but this year I hit the jackpot sixteen times.
https://share.google/JMINDJZ83GrCRKaMF