Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been at level 18230 for over two days. How can I borrow three lollipops to use to pass this level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can't 'borrow' a lollipop @1721723308as once you have used a lollipop they no longer exist, so there is no way you can give it back. Also no means of lending boosters to other players exists in the game.
Your only hope is to collect three lollipops from the daily Booster Wheel, or better yet the 15 minute UFO.
I'm extremely frustrated. I've been stuck at level 18230 for four days with no progress. How is this happening after I was so close to winning? My whole goal was playing day and night.
Please help me get some assistance. I need a 3-pointer to win the available level and buy the next level with 10 gold coins. Please help me. I'm starting to lose my passion for the game. Is the game being abandoned after all this time? Is this even possible? Have I been blocked from the level? Is the game designed for me? Please help me, even just once, so I can get my progress checked. Thank you.
I'm at level 18230 and I was in first place, but all my attempts have failed. I need three lollipops to win ten gold bars and advance to the next level. I'm very frustrated.