Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I found a bug in level 15754. I am stucked and cannot proceed as blue balls keep falling and blowing, unstoppable and in loop… I have a small video to show in case you need it to better understand this bug and correct it. Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@QueenB @FluffyDinosaur this post is not an idea it is a bug report. Would one of you please move this post to the Support board. Thank you.