Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
it is now becoming so difficult to win games that I am beginning to loose interest . I am 20752 . It is such a shame as I play every day and I cannot win within using gold bars or boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there and welcome to our Community! Wow, you've done a stellar job reaching level 20752! The levels in this range can be rather tricky as they pull from all your past experiences and require well thought out strategies to clear the level objectives with limited moves. Rest assured though that your feedback on this will be shared with the team to take into account with future updates as we value your input.