Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need some new friends that sends lives. The friends I have now don’t send them that often.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @kittydmum Welcome to the Community 🤗 We are all players like yourself and it's nice that you have joined us.
You have commented on an old post re adding friends, so you won't get anything from here.
You can create your own post adding your friends link, and asking others to become your friend for sending lives. To do that go into your game, then follow the below ⬇️
The last stage may be a bit different for you, you will need to practice. Once you have your link, attach it to a new post in the Community asking for friends. The link only last for 7 days once posted, so good luck 👍
What do you have to do to add?
Get the adding friends bit sorted?
Add me please
@Alienscar my invite button isn’t working again. But I saved the can you be my friend link. Is there a way I can use that one?
My invite button was working yesterday. I copied the link. For some reason it stopped working again. Can I use the link I copied?
Can we be Candy friends? Click the link to add me to your friends list!
https://ccs.play.king.com/xYwB/fi?deep_link_value=dpid%3D401439067
did this work?
Get a hold of player support. They should be able to help you.
My invite button isn’t working at the moment. So I can’t send out links only can receive them.
i cant figure out how to gst a link but if you send your’s ill add you 😊
Yes it starts with M.
Hi @Deal_One can you confirm please that your name starts with an M. It's just when I add a link I tend to get a few others as well, so I'm making sure I know which one is you.
Thanks 👍
Thank goodness for that @Deal_One who will I be looking for in my friends list 👀
I made a mistake the link was in my email. So I was able to add you.
It is not highlighted so I can’t click on it.
idem
See if this works @Deal_One
https://ccs.play.king.com/xYwB/fi?deep_link_value=dpid%3D397981116
Sorry I made a mistake. I was able to click the link and accepted you as a friend.
I am not able to click the link because it is not highlighted.
https://ccs.play.king.com/xYwB/fi?deep_link_value=dpid%3D397373246