Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Good day, I can’t seem to find a place to redeem gifts card from Microsoft Rewards
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No, I don't have an itune gift card. I have a gift card from microsoft
do you have do you have a iiTunes gift card? You can use an iTunes gift card to get any extra things in Candy Crush Raymond iTunes gift card onto your you Apple computer or iPad