Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Episode Race is always finished when it starts, I’m always last with the same players. This has been happening for over a year. Please assist
Fatin Sami
User ID1369879406
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No one here can help you with this problem @fatinsami as there is no fix for the problem you describe.
All you can do is contact King Player Support
https://share.google/a0L9GZ1u5CeLhibMv
Thank you, but the problem is still ongoing. Episode Race always starts finished and I’m placed last with the same players. This has continued for over a year. I need further assistance.
OOk
I am now playing level 2655