Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hy can you pls send me my game progresd
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My Progress is Lost
Hello there! Everyone! ๐๐ I am Diamond Lim! You can also called me Lim is short as well! I am still Diamond Diaries Saga Skill Master Player, also Candy Crush Friends Saga Skill Professional Player and also Candy Crush Solitaire Skill Professional Player right now! ๐ Of course! I am still playing my best favourite King's game is Diamond Diaries Saga forever, then also Candy Crush Friends Saga and Candy Crush Solitaire right now! Let's MaKing the World Playful! YAR~! ๐๐ My Game ID (DiDS & CCFS) : 9076421680 / My Game ID (CC SOL) : 1070468249 ๐ฎ๐๐