Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi. I'm lives in iran and plays candy crush but my gmae can't connect to internet. i can't use the Help sections and I got stuck at one stage.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You're right, I understand what you mean, but the internet is slow. I thought this problem would be fixed with a filter breaker, but it didn't work and I can't even log in to my account. I'm stuck at step 114.
What is it you want help with @zaraazimi
If you want help with a level please post your level number.
For obvious reasons no one can help you with your internet connec.