Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Le problème pas bonbon saint Valentin pas fichier fait facé
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you, as stated I do speak French and I did not understand the meaning. Do you? Your translation adds punctuation and words that I cannot see. I read this: "The problem no Saint Valentine treat file not done properly". That is insufficient information to make sense of what Charles is trying to say. Why are you telling me this now @king7385 six months later?
I translated it to English. That’s mean: The problem is, there are no Valentine's Day treats, and the file wasn't handled properly.
I can't understand your question even though I do speak some French. The translater doesn't make any sense of it either. Please try again @Charles950. What are you trying to ask?
Hello @king7385 🙋♀️
Did you notice that the opening question was posted in February? Was there a reason for you to bring it up now with your comment??🤔
Hello and welcome to our Community!
Thank you for joining us! We love chatting and helping out, but we do most of our conversations in English so more players can understand and join in. Could you please re-post your question in English? That way, one of our friendly community members can jump in to assist you :blush:
Tip: If you're looking for support, you can visit our Help Center which is available in your language! Thanks for understanding and hope to hear back from you soon!