Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My progress has reverted back to 1 I was on 12000 plus. If I can’t have my progress back I will close the account. I v’ been playing for years.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jackiechurch628 do you play through Facebook?
If you do then there is a known issue that you can read about in the thread linked below.
The issue is being investigated, so please don't delete your account too quickly.