Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Reklam Yok, ek hamle yok ,ödül yok. Reklam gelmiyor bu nedenle ek hamle ve ödülleri alamıyorum. Seviye geçemiyorum bu yüzden.
1457675803
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm in the 18600s. I'm not new to the game. There were ads for 13 years. Now they're gone.
It doesn't matter how long you have been playing @1457675803 the issue is that no feature of the game should be considered permanent. This is the way it has always been.
One thing to consider is purchases. If you use real money to purchase a booster package for your game then all of your advert features will be removed from your game.
I am not sure about this, but I think I have read that some people have lost their adverts just because they are getting near to the end of the map. Seeing as you are at level 18600+ maybe this has some bearing on your problem.
18600 lerdeyim. Yeni oynamıyorum oyunu. 13 yıldır reklam vardı. Şimdi ise yok oldu.
No ads, no extra moves, no rewards. I'm not getting any ads, so I can't access extra moves or rewards. Because of this, I can't advance to the next level
Hello @1457675803 adverts aren't available to everyone that plays the game. You either have adverts in your game, or you do not. You can't get adverts added to your game by asking for them, especially if you are posting here thinking this is King.
You do not need the adverts to advance to the next level. I once lost my adverts for seven months and still managed to complete levels.