Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won a share of the Jackpot but did not receive any gold. Anyone else have this issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Plenty of people have complained about not receiving their gold from the Candy Royale @Catoes
Here are just a few examples
There isn't a lot you can do about this issue and complaints from people not receiving gold has been going on since 2023, so it doesn't look like King are trying to fix the issue.
If it happens to you on a regular basis then take screenshots of your gold before and after the last level of the Royale. Also take a screenshot of the Royale giving you the reward. Send these screenshots to King Player Support and they might help you.
It’s 1:04 p.m. here and I’ve already had to do Candy Royale three times. Enough! I hate it. Please make it optional again, or let me pay to opt out. I’d pay quite a bit.
This Candy Royale business that I’ve been complaining about for more than two years with no resolution is helping me decide that perhaps it is time to leave this “profit is our main goal “ game.