What is the reason for it appearing on Friday every single week, which is a WEEKDAY and then disappearing almost totally and completely by Saturday? And by Sunday, it's just gone! Why??? Were you making TOO MUCH MONEY every weekend? Is that the reason? This is ridiculous. I've been playing this game every single day of my life since the day it first came out. Until a month ago. No more. I'm done. I am sick and tired of being lumped in some stupid user test group that I didn't ask for or consent to and have all my usual and favorite features and events be removed more and more and more until there is nothing left to play! In the last year, they increased the price of boosters 2x and removed a bunch of events and other helpful features and prizes which made this game actually playable! This game isn't affordable to play anymore! Why won't anyone do anything about any of this?