Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello! Just wondering about the time limit on the multipliers, I know there's only 6 available during the competition, can these be used at any time during the competition or is there a specific time where you have use them?. Thanks in advace. π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you!. π
Thank you Muna!. π
The multipliers have a 30 minute time limit and essentially it is up to you to determine when the best time to use them is.
There is no best time but if you use them all and you happen to make the Final Knockout Round then it is unlikely you will be competitive if the other players have tokens and you don't.
I turned it on when I am sure that I will be playing continuously for 30min if not it will be a waste.