Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how come person manage to collect over 10k candies in 5min without even moving levels? How do we report these people, so unfair that I need to spend hour to complete 100 levels for that.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Maybe the player you mention @Babyharls7 started at 09:00 as well yesterday, but they have been playing offline. Also if their score is increasing quickly then maybe they still have a multiplier token left.
I am having the same problem. I've been playing since 9am when it started....then this person jumps 40 or 50 thousand out of know where in less than 10 minutes. I have not slept or taken a break,and yet they are skyrocketing at an inhuman rate.
Hello @MrsZefi please see my answer to your question in your other post.
https://share.google/mY6qWbe3WdCBxxmvd