First I would like to share a good news: I came to 20K finally!
But I would like to share a bad news: the express train I didn't seen again after I tried some times on a level. There has been issue before, and I won 20 gold bars then I have to pass a level. After that I tried many times on an another level until I see a party scooter then to buy more moves to continue. Today the issue is occured again: when I tried the 18th attempt (party scooter reward is usually appeared), the express train reward is gone again. Due to I have many GBs I still have to pass a level. I have submited a feedback to the CS team and they had replyed to me. I don't know why did this issue occur.
Because I play this game in the Chinese mainland, and I need to use VPN to play this game due to well known reason. Sometimes one VPN proxy server is unstable. I don't know this issue is related to connection issues? Please respond for this, thank you.