Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Não estou conseguindo comprar moedas.
Pcdutras@gmail.com
Antes acessava o jogo pelo celular da minha mãe, via Facebook.
Contudo, agora estou acessando pelo meu.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am not able to buy coins.I used to access the game through my mother's phone, via Facebook. However, now I am accessing it through mine.
I am not able to buy coins.
I used to access the game through my mother's phone, via Facebook. However, now I am accessing it through mine.
Are you receiving an error message when you are attempting to buy coins @pcdutras. If you do then you are probably suffering from an issue that King is already investigating