Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
toujours pas les points sur le jeu
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
easy master 50 ingots
Sorry @thyflo but once again your translated comment doesn't mean anything or offer enough detail to be answered.
facile maitre 50 lingots
Still no points on the game
€9.99 wasted. I won't buy it again unless I get a refund or an update. Thanks.
Hello @thyflo I am sorry but your posts don't provide enough detail, so it is difficult to know what your problem actually is.
I can tell you though that refunds aren't available by asking for one in this forum.
For a refund you have to use King Player Support or the refund process of the app Store that you use to make payments.
9.99e pour rien je n'achèterai plus pour joué si pas remboursé ou mise a jour merci