Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I restore my account? It was accidentally deleted by one of my grandkids
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can't accidentally delete an account @4gvn0527 as the steps to delete an account have to be completed deliberately. That is, there isn't a button that you can accidentally press to delete your account as it is hidden away.
If you mean that your grandkids have deleted you app from your device then all you have to do is download the app from your app store again and then sign back into your game. You will have lost any boosters that you had saved, but your progress and gold will be restored.
Unfortunately this is only true if you saved your game with a King account. If you weren't saving your game then you will not be able to restore your game progress.
you were supposed to link it to your Facebook account. That one of the ways I know on the restoration process. I’m so sorry
It happened to me when I changed device