Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I see that that when I win pins and then I check how many I have it does not give me the number that I won. Example I won 6 pins and it only updates my total for 3 pins? Not sure why I do not get credit for the total number each time?
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Credits of pins obtained are grouped in 2 categories, one NEW, these being stored at the bottom of page, the other DUPLICATE, stored at the top right end, which could be used to trade for booster packages, and for swapping for new pins.