This is my first all stars tournament and I am so honored and fortunate to make it to the final knockouts!! I am a "newbie" and have not played candy crush since my daughter was in 2nd grade now she is 22.. I was an avid player until my daughter ask if she could play and I said yes .. well she got mad and erased erased all my levels. Lol. This tournament is more more than crushing candies and making it to the finale.. I am a domestic violence survivor and have been through hell and back. I left 2 years ago on April 16th 2024 after 6 years. I went no contact and I'm still dealing with my ex fortunately.she doesnt know where I live. The justice system has been on my side so far..It's so wonderful to feel like I have accomplished something and am feeling so happy and I'm smoking smiling.more than I Have in a very long time. This tournament has already changed my life for the better..But if I am fortunate enough to go make the Finale that truly would be a blessing for both me and .my daughter!! 😊💜💜💜 She doesn't even know I'm doing this I'm waiting until I see what happens in the final knockouts. It will be a very good story to tell her!! She is the gamer in the family!!
.
irm