Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I placed second on the Third knockout I think, how can I see my results? As of right now unable to open it, it shows a day and time count down.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Don't worry @Roxyloxcy the widget showing a countdown is a good thing. It means you have qualified for the Final Knockout Rounds that start on the 26th March.
It should update you on your status. Sometimes logging out and back in will update things. My app was being weird as well but I ended up getting a notification that I made it into the finals when I logged in the next time