Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just got a new phone and during the restore from old to new phone I lost ALL of my inventory! I had a lot!! How can I get all of my inventory back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I believe the reason given by King for this seemingly poor game mechanic @MJozwiak is that it allows players' to use their boosters when they play offline.
Well, that's not good! The inventory doesn't do me any good if it's on a phone I no longer have. But thanks for answering.
You can't get your inventory on your new phone @MJozwiak but it is still on your old device.
Boosters are stored to the memory of the device on which you earn them. They are not transferable from device to device. Only the information stored on King's servers follows you from device to device.