Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
some people are multiplying points in thousands
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
they are most likely using the 10x multiplier. It looks like you have used yours up already. Multiple your score by 10 for 30 minutes and you can see how quickly you can get points. Especially if you can do several episodes an hour
yes I am seeing that as well I was on the top and the guy below me was getting 1,000’s each level. Which I do not understand how that is possible. I was over 15,000 ahead of him and he passed me by almost 10,000 in a matter of 15 minutes