Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Good morning everyone I hope you’re all enjoying the final stages of the tournament… I was wondering if anyone was aware that the multiplier isn’t available in the last three stages… did anyone know that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So many people failed to read the rules and regulations this year.
@Lynsday_rebecca I have not had any multipliers for the knockout round. Apparently I used all of my allocated ones because I didn’t know I could keep them. I am a newbie in CCS
Some people have the multiplier for some reason. I do not, and this has put me way behind and is unfair. There is no way the person in front of me jumped 10000 without it
Hi @Lynsday_rebecca I have still got my multiplier