Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Up to this week I could play my levels on any of my devices. Now when I progress they are not synching and only move forward on the device I am using. Also the levels won are not recording and my weekly total remains at zero. Why is this happening?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ValRooney there is currently a synchronising issue that is being investigated by King.
You can read about it in the thread linked below.