Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
clearing cache did not help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
and as of this morning it is STILL stuck! UGH!!
Everything is back to normal today!
Me too. I hope someone is gonna fix this! 🤬
Same thing happening to me . I too cleared cookies and restarted my computer and i am still stuck oh the stupid Yeti Drawing.😡
mine is also frozen and I cannot even play the game at all, so now my meter prize will drop, just great