Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been stuck on this level for a couple days. Any tips or suggestions. I can’t get the sprinks to drop. I finally passed it this morning. The lollipop hammer helped me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ihfYb_kChsb5ZcH8uPSuuly9JdHlPn8Y9-vQKzTQsZU/edit?usp=drivesdk
Clear the bottom blockers first to trigger the ingredient spawns.
Use vertical stripes to force ingredients down.
Wait for the conveyor belt to align ingredients with the exit arrows before using your power-ups.