Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the race coming 1st I was supposed to receive 40 gold bars and I haven't got them any idea why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can think of no good reason why you wouldn't receive your gold bars @Belfastgirl72 but people have had this issue since the Episode Race was introduced in 2019.
Personally I find the Episode Race quite reliable and even after my game crashes or freezes after winning the last level of an Episode I have always received my gold.
If you don't see your gold balance increase after winning an Episode Race try exiting the game and then restarting it. In my game this causes an exclamation mark to appear on the Race flag. When I click on the flag I can claim my gold.
If you start another race before claiming your unawarded gold I am not sure if this means you lose the chance to claim the gold from the previous Race
Player Support are the only ones that can help you though as no one here can investigate and add gold your game.
I've had the same today. Won a race but got no gold bars!