Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi everyone, could someone explain to me the swap please? I get the jist. What I'm having confusion on is when the actual screens pop up, does one of them show which pins I actually need? How do I know what and whom to swap with? Thank you🌷
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you
I haven't used the feature myself @hugyourdog but I believe the way it works is that the first screen that appears shows you pins that you haven't collected yet and when you select the one you want it then shows you a screen of duplicates.