Dear King Team
I am writing as a long-time and dedicated player of Candy Crush Saga, currently at a very advanced level. I truly enjoy the game and appreciate the effort your team puts into keeping it engaging.
However, I would like to express my concern regarding the pricing of boosters and in-game purchases in Nigerian Naira. The current prices are quite high and may not be affordable for many players, especially considering that this is a leisure game.
A large number of players are students and individuals with average or limited income. Expecting players to spend significant amounts of money on boosters—funds that could otherwise be used for basic personal needs—makes the game less accessible and less enjoyable.
At higher levels, where the difficulty increases significantly, it often feels as though progress is heavily dependent on purchasing boosters. This creates frustration for players who prefer to enjoy the game without spending excessively.
I kindly suggest that you consider:
- Adjusting regional pricing to better reflect local economic realities
- Providing more opportunities to earn boosters through gameplay
- Maintaining a fair balance between challenge and accessibility
Candy Crush Saga is meant to be a fun and relaxing experience, and more affordable pricing would go a long way in keeping players engaged and satisfied.
Thank you for your time and consideration.