Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Comprei o passe, mas não consta nada no jogo alguém sabe oq pode ser feito
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am at level 1714, I completed the pass criteria but it still asks me to buy it again because nothing updated in the game
If that is the case @flavia_wnchester then all you can do is contact King Player Support and ask them for help.
Alternatively as you have not received what you paid for you can contact your app store f
estou no nível 1714, completei os critérios do passe mas ainda continua para mim comprar novamente pois não atualizou nada no jogo
I bought the pass, but it's not showing up in the game. Does anyone know what I can do?
Is this the first time you have purchased a Season Pass @flavia_wnchester?
If it is then you should be aware that purchasing the Pass just unlocks it. You still have to complete levels in order to obtain the rewards from the Pass.
Can you show a screenshot of your Season Pass please.