Okay, everyone. You may know me as a fan artist of Denize the dragon and her friends for this game. And you did hear me say that I was getting tired of making so much Candy Crush Saga fan art after three years that I was going to retire at the beginning of 2026.
Unfortunately, I was honestly not true to my word, because it looks like I did have some extra leftover ideas for artwork about Denize and her friends that I have released in early 2026, including a new wave of crossover fan art between Candy Crush Saga and Indiana Jones and the Great Circle to commemorate the release of the Nintendo Switch 2 port. Besides that, some recent events in this game, as well as the Mother's Day holiday, got interesting enough to lure me back into making some more Candy Crush art.
However, in spite of my plans to retire going awry right now, I do want to make clear that while I didn't exactly retire at the beginning of 2026, I have actually more or less permanently scaled down my work on Denize and her friends so to speak as the new year got underway. In particular, the biggest changes you should now notice from past years is that I would no longer do any new crossover artwork besides that funny one with Indiana Jones, and I would seldom make any Denize artwork that stemmed from my funny imagination or be tied to a certain holiday.
Which leads me to announce that my plan to retire from Candy Crush Saga art on January 1, 2026 has now been delayed to June 23, just to celebrate Denize's birthday, one last time and throw in any last ideas of art about her and her friends.
On that day, I'll showcase a few extra art pieces about Denize, plus a compilation of other artists' attempts to draw art about the character, in which I will ask everyone's opinions on who drew her best. I'm looking forward to trying to end my time with Denize more with a bang, @QueenB! See you then!