Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the win streak always hang and I have to leave the app for the game to play again that’s very wrong and sad pls what can I do in that situation I need helpppp
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Rubbijhay there is nothing you can do to fix this issue yourself. The issue is already being investigated by King, so all you can do is wait until they fix it.
https://share.google/fcNHEGXK6S0GlFFBq